Spray as desired in the air of a room, your car, office, classroom, any
living or workspace. Also can be sprayed on clothes, sheets or edges
of pillow, handkerchief or wear as perfume.
Not for internal use.
* Uplift the mood
* Insects dislike smell, so spray on skin, clothes and surfaces
* Great for irritability & depression
* Spray on cleaning sponges
* Spray pet areas to keep clean, smelling fresh and bug free
* Wonderful around children
* Disinfect, prevent sickness
* Apply directly onto surfaces to disinfect
* Great for moldy, humid areas
The use of pure, therapeutic quality essential oils for health and well being
is called Aromatherapy. Essential oils were the perfumes before
chemicals were created. Ancient civilizations used terms like “healing
perfumes” to describe the use of some of their aromatic preparations.
Essential oils offer beauty of scent as well as health support.
Lemon Essential Oil Citrus limonum
No warnings for inhalation only. Skin use: Potential skin irritant, sensitizing.
Possibly mildly phototoxic.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Cymbopogon citratus
No warnings for inhalation only. Skin use: Tested non-toxic at low levels. Should not be used when pregnant or by children. Potential skin irritant, sensitizing.
May Chang Essential Oil Litsea cubeba
No warnings for inhalation only. Skin use: Tested non-toxic at low levels. Potential skin
Pure Grain Alcohol
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk sizes.